Saturday, February 27, 2010

Favorite things Friday Vol. 1 Ed. 5

this Friday (Saturday) is First Dates! Why - you may ask - is something so awkward a favorite thing. Well for one - because I had an awesome one last night. I love the adrenaline. The shy awkwardness of both parties - it's adorable and kind of humorous if you think about it! I love the way you both are kinda wondering what will become of it. The awkwardness of who will pay. And then the cute 'Oh thanks!' when he offers. Besides - first dates means your dating new people. Which means you're meeting ad getting to know new people. I love how attentive he was when I was explaining my family situation - he wanted to see the picture of my niece I was showing around to the girls in the car. It was fabulous!

1 comment:

Sara said...

what a great attitude... most people dread first dates... but man, how the angels sing when things go well huh?:) glad to here you're meeting new people and having fun cass! i think of you often and hope that life is full of joy for you! happy dating! by the way, i want to come down and take you to lunch sometime... when is a good day to do this... are you still coming home on the weekends?