Saturday, March 14, 2009

Splatter Paint!!

Ok so as I mentioned in my last one, I have been planning on splatter painting the black coffee table for a while. I was waiting for my roommate, Sarah, to have time, but she has been very busy with her boyfriend and such, so I got together a random group of friends to work on it together! We took the coffee table tout to the courtyard by my room and went crazy! WE had 5 colors; 3 neons: pink, yellow, and orange, and 2 metallics: blue and purple. We also did some mixing. It didn't take long to get the table done and we had SO much fun doing it!! It was definitely worth the mess!

The Before Picture

Preparing the Paint

Our Mess

Splatter Painting!



My Action Pose
Cami's Action Pose

Amanda's Action Pose


Brenda's Action Pose


Finished Product Group Picture

3 comments:

The Jenson's said...

I remember doing spatter paint when i was 12! Ahhh the memories. Glad to see someone bringing it back. It was so much fun!

Rachel said...

How fun! I need to have you come paint some of my furniture.

Sara said...

i'm so impressed by your craftiness cass!