Friday, October 24, 2008

My Dearest Sisters

While packing today for the band trip that will be taking place over the weekend (yes, there will be pictures), I finally realized how my sisters have taught me the most important lesson of all. It's ALLL about the size of your cosmetics bag! I remember as a child being befuddled as how Rachel could have enough stuff to fit into that giant bag (which was always amazingly cute). Being in college, I've grown a little older, a little wiser, and evidently way more interested in my looks! I'm sure I wouldn't pack 1/2 this stuff if there wasn't the cute guy on the band trip to impress, but I now have a bag the size of Rachel's that is packed full. The sad part is: I still feel like I'm skimping out on myself!! No hairspray... I'm praying someone else will have theirs, no straightener, my hair looks hot without being straightened now (:D!), I'm planning on using the hotel's free body wash, covering up all body parts so shaving won't be required. The things we do for boys, or more, the impression of. So girls, remember life's biggest lesson, which I was lucky enough to get from my older sisters, it's ALLL about the size of your cosmetics bag!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how to have the perfect cosmetic bag...Rachel makes those sort of things look so easy! Good luck this weekend:)

Rachel said...

That a girl! I love my oversized bags. I want to hear more about this boy!

Sara said...

halloween countdown has started.
today's theme is-
real ghost stories.
Boo!

Cheri said...

Boy? There is a cute boy, please tell us more.

Unknown said...

...I have a small makeup pouch. Which rarely sees the light of day... like, biannually, I think.

So if the size of my makeup bag is proportional to my impression on the opposite sex...wow, that explains a lot. ;-;